To complete your credit card transaction:
- Enter the Member’s Name, Job Title (if applicable), and City (if applicable) in the appropriate form below.
- Double-check your information, then click the appropriate “Pay Now” button.
- Once on PayPal.com, click the “Pay with Debit or Credit Card” button or “Checkout as Guest” button and follow the directions. (Note: no PayPal account is necessary)
- For best results, please use either Internet Explorer or Firefox. If your payment does not go through, please contact PayPal customer support at 1-888-221-1161 to complete your credit card transaction.
Your CCMF membership/renewal is not complete until CCMF receives your payment.
Payment for Standard Membership
Individual Memberships are $400.
Please enter the Member’s name, Job Title and City, and click/tap Pay Now to pay by credit card. Once on PayPal.com, “Checkout As Guest.” When prompted, please enter the Member’s contact information.
Payment for Retired/In Transition Membership
Retired/In Transition Memberships are $150.
If you prefer to pay by check, please address to CCMF and submit to 1400 K Street, Suite 400, Sacramento, CA 95814
NEW TO JOIN
- If you were not a member for the 2022-23 year and have not yet completed your Registration Form, please fill out the Registration Form first. You will be redirected to this payment page once your Registration Form is complete.
- If you would prefer to pay by check, please download, fill out and mail the 2023-24 CCMF Individual Membership Invoice Form.
- If you have any questions about your CCMF membership, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that CCMF membership fees and length of membership can vary depending on the time of year:
- Before the Annual Member Dinner / the League of CA Cities City Managers Conference: members pay 100% of the fee and their membership will expire July 1.
- Between the end of the Annual Member Dinner / the League of CA Cities City Managers Conference and March 31: members only need to pay 50% of the fee and their membership will expire July 1. (Contact CCMF to arrange payment)
- From April 1, on: members must pay 100% of the fee and their membership will be good through the entire *next* program year.