The 2021-22 Membership Drive is now open! If you are a current 2020-21 member, your benefits are good through June 30, 2021. The 2021-22 program year begins July 1, 2021. Current CCMF members can renew their memberships and new CCMF members can register online.
You are in the right place if:
- You were a 2020-21 CCMF member and wish to renew your membership, or
- You want to become a new 2021-22 member, and have filled out the Registration form.
- If you were not a member for the 2020-21 year and have not yet completed your Registration Form, please go fill out the Registration Form first. You will be redirected to this payment page once your Registration is complete.
- If you would prefer to pay by check, please download, fill out and mail the 2021-22 CCMF Individual Membership Invoice Form.
- If you have any questions about your CCMF membership, please email email@example.com.
Please note that CCMF membership fees and length of membership can vary depending on the time of year:
- Before the Annual Member Dinner / the League of CA Cities City Managers Conference: members pay 100% of the fee and their membership will expire July 1.
- Between the end of the Annual Member Dinner / the League of CA Cities City Managers Conference and March 31: members only need to pay 50% of the fee and their membership will expire July 1. (Contact CCMF to arrange payment)
- From April 1, on: members must pay 100% of the fee and their membership will be good through the entire *next* program year.
In light of the current financial challenges posed by COVID-19, CCMF offers a “Fee Flexibility” program to current 2020-21 members seeking to renew their membership for 2021-22. Applications will be considered on a case-by-case basis by CCMF, based on demonstrated financial need. This benefit is available to current 2020-21 CCMF members only. Once approved, CCMF will be in touch to arrange either a custom credit card invoice or have you mail in a check.
To complete your credit card transaction:
- Enter the Member’s Name, Job Title (if applicable), and City (if applicable) in the appropriate form below.
- Double-check your information, then click the appropriate “Pay Now” button.
- Once on PayPal.com, click the “Pay with Debit or Credit Card” button or “Checkout as Guest” button and follow the directions. (Note: no PayPal account is necessary)
- For best results, please use either Internet Explorer or Firefox. If your payment does not go through, please contact PayPal customer support at 1-888-221-1161 to complete your credit card transaction.
Your CCMF membership/renewal is not complete until CCMF receives your payment.
Payment for Standard Membership
Payment for Retired/In Transition Membership
|Individual Memberships are $400.||Retired/In Transition Memberships are $150.|