The 2019-20 program ends June 30, 2020. The 2020-21 program year will begin July 1, 2020. Current CCMF members can renew their memberships and new CCMF members can register online starting May 1, 2020.
You are in the right place if:
- You are an active CCMF member and wish to renew your membership, or
- You want to become a new 2020-21 member, and have filled out the Registration form.
- If you were not a member for the 2019-20 year and have not yet completed your Registration Form, please go fill out the Registration Form first. You will be redirected to this payment page once your Registration is complete.
- If you would prefer to pay by check, please download, fill out and mail the 2020-21 CCMF Individual Membership Invoice Form.
- If you have any questions about your CCMF membership, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
In light of the current financial challenges posed by COVID-19, CCMF is offering a flexible fee program to current 2019-20 members seeking to renew their membership for 2020-21. Applications will be considered on a case-by-case basis by CCMF, based on demonstrated financial need. This benefit is available to current 2019-20 CCMF members only. Once approved, CCMF will be in touch to arrange either a custom credit card invoice or have you mail in a check.
To complete your credit card transaction:
- Enter the Member’s Name, Job Title (if applicable), and City (if applicable) in the appropriate form below.
- Double-check your information, then click the appropriate “Pay Now” button.
- Once on PayPal.com, click the “Pay with Debit or Credit Card” button and follow the directions. (Note: no PayPal account is necessary)
- For best results, please use either Internet Explorer or Firefox. If your payment does not go through, please contact PayPal customer support at 1-888-221-1161 to complete your credit card transaction.
Your CCMF membership/renewal is not complete until CCMF receives your payment.
Payment for Standard Membership
Payment for Retired/In Transition Membership
|Individual Memberships are $400.||Retired/In Transition Memberships are $150.|