The California City Management Foundation (CCMF) provides guidance, support, and advocacy for City Managers in all stages of their careers. CCMF is more than an organization – it is a platform for city management professionals to connect with one another and receive support from a network of individuals who do what you do and who face similar challenges. As unique situations present themselves, CCMF provides the tools for city managers to successfully accomplish their goals.
The CCMF Board of Trustees encourages you to take advantage of CCMF’s numerous resources and services, such as:
- The weekly E-News digest, read by hundreds of city managers every week, which keeps members up-to-date on current events in the profession.
- Our Professional Resume Review service is available free of charge, exclusively to CCMF members. If you are facing a career transition and would like to ensure your resume is representing you well in the city management job market, contact our professional advisors.
- The Online Professional Toolkit service, which can help you establish and/or expand your own digital footprint online. That way, when someone ‘Googles’ you, your voice is heard.
- The annual New & Future City Managers Seminar, designed to support the very best practices in the city management now and in the future.
- Exclusive, member-only materials available on the CCMF website, including the newly revised City Manager Sample Employment Agreement, a guide for Managers in Transition, and tips for stepping into a position in a new city.
- Advocacy at the state level. CCMF works hard to inform elected officials and legislators about the vital work that city managers do, and to advocate for our profession.
We can, of course, only be successful with your support. CCMF operates on a fiscal year calendar with memberships valid from July 1 through June 30. We know city budgets, as well as personal ones, are tight. But, in times like these, organizations such as CCMF are especially important.
We continue to hold individual membership fees at the same level for another year. Those interested in becoming Corporate members may view sponsorship options at cacitymanagers.org/become-a-sponsor.
- Standard Membership: $400
- Retired/In Transition Membership: $150
- Corporate Membership: $1,250 or $3,000 or $10,000
If you are a 2017-18 CCMF member and want to renew your membership for the 2018-19 program year (which begins July 1, 2017), you can either:
- Pay via credit card online at cacitymanagers.org/paynow, or
- Pay by check by downloading, filling out, and mailing the 2018-19 CCMF Individual Membership Invoice form.
Note: Your CCMF membership is not complete until payment has been received.
Have questions about your CCMF membership, renewing, or billing? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.