The 20th CCMF Golf Tournament
Silverado Country Club in Napa
Shotgun start at 11:00 am on Friday, February 7, 2020
More information TBA!
Golf Tournament benefits for active 2019-20 CCMF sponsors:
- Foundation Circle ($10,000) sponsors: 8 free players and can purchase additional golfers for $125 each
- Corporate Benefactor ($3,000) sponsors: 2 free players and can purchase additional golfers for $125 each
- Corporate Member ($1,250) sponsors: you may become a “Corporate Golf Sponsor” for an additional $1,250 to receive 1 free player and can purchase 1 more golfer for $125. Please contact Lisset Zepeda for details.
- If any active 2019-20 CCMF sponsors want to include “swag” or giveaway items inside player welcome packages, please contact Lisset Zepeda.
- Foundation Circle sponsors and Corporate Benefactor sponsors will receive additional exposure via signage throughout the golf course and recognition at the “19th Hole Reception” following the Tournament.
“Established around a landmark mansion, built in 1870 by General John F. Miller, Silverado is one of the oldest golf clubs in Northern California. The estate has entertained presidents, generals, and dignitaries. The two championship golf courses were designed by Robert Trent Jones Jr. in 1966. The North Course was redesigned by Johnny Miller in 2011. Both courses have hosted multiple PGA TOUR events, from the first Kaiser International Open in 1968 to the current Safeway Open. The prestigious Concours d’Elegance graced the grounds from 1967-1999.”