2019 CCMF Annual Member Appreciation Dinner
Date and Location coming soon!
Each year, the California City Management Foundation hosts an Annual Member Appreciation Dinner while at the League of California Cities’ City Managers Department meeting. The Annual Member Dinner is a great opportunity to reconnect with old friends and make new ones in our expanding city management community. We also publicly announce our two Annual Award winners and give generous thanks to our corporate members that make this event (and so many other events, services and resources) possible each year.
The 2018 CCMF Annual Member Appreciation Dinner was held on February 1, 2018 at the Lyon Air Museum at John Wayne Airport. Check out the photo album from the event at facebook.com/cacitymanagers.
Check out some highlights from our past Annual Member Dinners:
- 2017 – www.facebook.com/cacitymanagers/posts/1443064319061298
- 2016 – www.cacitymanagers.org/2016-awards-annual-member-dinner-recap
- 2015 – www.cacitymanagers.org/2015-awards-for-outstanding-service
- 2014 – www.cacitymanagers.org/2014-awards-for-outstanding-service
- 2013 – www.cacitymanagers.org/ccmfs-2013-annual-awards-announced