Each year, the California City Management Foundation hosts an Annual Member Appreciation Dinner while at the League of California Cities’ City Managers Department meeting. The annual dinner is a great opportunity to reconnect with old friends and make new ones in our expanding city management community. We also publicly announce our two annual award winners and give generous thanks to our corporate members that make this event (and so many other events, services and resources) possible each year.
The 2018 CCMF Annual Member Dinner will be held sometime between Jan. 31 – Feb. 2 in/around Newport Beach, California. Stay tuned to this page and CCMF’s emails for more information as it becomes available.
Typical dinner prices and member/sponsor benefits below:
- Active CCMF Members may bring themselves and one significant other for $65.00 each
- Active Corporate Benefactor sponsors receive 1 free dinner and may purchase up to 5 additional dinners for $225.00 each
- Active Foundation Circle sponsors receive up to 6 free dinners
If you have any questions about the CCMF Annual Member Appreciation Dinner, please contact Tami Storeim at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check out some highlights from our past Annual Member Dinners:
- 2017 – www.facebook.com/cacitymanagers/posts/1443064319061298
- 2016 – www.cacitymanagers.org/2016-awards-annual-member-dinner-recap
- 2015 – www.cacitymanagers.org/2015-awards-for-outstanding-service
- 2014 – www.cacitymanagers.org/2014-awards-for-outstanding-service
- 2013 – www.cacitymanagers.org/ccmfs-2013-annual-awards-announced