Each year, the California City Management Foundation hosts an Annual Member Appreciation Dinner while at the League of California Cities’ City Managers Department meeting. The Annual Member Dinner is a great opportunity to reconnect with old friends and make new ones in our expanding city management community. We also publicly announce our two Annual Award winners and give generous thanks to our corporate members that make this event (and so many other events, services and resources) possible each year.
If you have any questions about the CCMF Annual Member Appreciation Dinner, please contact Tami Storeim at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check out some highlights from our past Annual Member Dinners:
- 2019 – www.cacitymanagers.org/2019-annual-member-dinner-recap
- 2018 – www.cacitymanagers.org/2018-annual-member-dinner-recap
- 2017 – www.facebook.com/cacitymanagers/posts/1443064319061298
- 2016 – www.cacitymanagers.org/2016-awards-annual-member-dinner-recap
- 2015 – www.cacitymanagers.org/2015-awards-for-outstanding-service
- 2014 – www.cacitymanagers.org/2014-awards-for-outstanding-service
- 2013 – www.cacitymanagers.org/ccmfs-2013-annual-awards-announced