2020 CCMF Annual Member Appreciation Dinner
Thursday, February 6, 2020 — 6:00-10:00 p.m.
Jacuzzi Family Vineyards at 24724 Arnold Dr, Sonoma, CA 95476
Each year, the California City Management Foundation hosts an Annual Member Appreciation Dinner while at the League of California Cities’ City Managers Department meeting. The Annual Member Dinner is a great opportunity to reconnect with old friends and make new ones in our expanding city management community. We also publicly announce our two Annual Award winners and give generous thanks to our sponsors that make this event (and so many other events, services and resources) possible each year.
Reservations, along with full payment, must be received by EOD Friday, January 17, 2020. Please RSVP by either:
- Mailing in your RSVP card and check (made out to “CCMF”). Active members should receive an RSVP card and envelope in the mail by early December. -or-
- Filling out the online RSVP and payment form, which will prompt you to pay by credit card.
If you have any questions about the CCMF Annual Member Appreciation Dinner, please contact Eren Compton at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will provide information about transportation closer to the event date.
2020 Dinner prices and member/sponsor benefits (click/tap here to learn more about becoming a CCMF Sponsor):
- Active CCMF Members may bring themselves and one significant other* for $75.00 each
- Active Corporate Member ($1,250) sponsors receive 1 dinner at no cost but may not purchase additional dinners
- Active Corporate Benefactor ($3,000) sponsors receive 1 dinner at no cost and may purchase up to 5 additional dinners for $250.00 each
- Active Foundation Circle ($10,000) sponsors receive up to 6 dinners at no cost
* CCMF’s policy is that CCMF members may only bring significant others as guests. If your intended guest is eligible for CCMF membership themselves, they must register to become a CCMF member first to attend the Dinner. Requests for exceptions will not be granted.
Check out highlights from our past Annual Member Dinners:
- 2019 – www.cacitymanagers.org/2019-annual-member-dinner-recap
- 2018 – www.cacitymanagers.org/2018-annual-member-dinner-recap
- 2017 – www.facebook.com/cacitymanagers/posts/1443064319061298
- 2016 – www.cacitymanagers.org/2016-awards-annual-member-dinner-recap
- 2015 – www.cacitymanagers.org/2015-awards-for-outstanding-service
- 2014 – www.cacitymanagers.org/2014-awards-for-outstanding-service
- 2013 – www.cacitymanagers.org/ccmfs-2013-annual-awards-announced