2020 CCMF Annual Member Appreciation Dinner
Thursday, February 6, 2020 — 6:00-10:00 p.m.
Jacuzzi Family Vineyards at 24724 Arnold Dr, Sonoma, CA 95476
Each year, the California City Management Foundation hosts an Annual Member Appreciation Dinner while at the League of California Cities’ City Managers Department meeting. The Annual Member Dinner is a great opportunity to reconnect with old friends and make new ones in our expanding city management community. We also publicly announce our two Annual Award winners and give generous thanks to our corporate members that make this event (and so many other events, services and resources) possible each year.
More info coming soon about how to RSVP! If you have any questions about the CCMF Annual Member Appreciation Dinner, please contact Eren Compton at email@example.com.
Typical dinner prices and member/sponsor benefits (click/tap here to learn more about becoming a CCMF Sponsor):
- Active CCMF Members may bring themselves and one significant other for $75.00 each
- Active “Corporate Member” sponsors receive 1 dinner at no cost but may not purchase additional dinners
- Active “Corporate Benefactor” sponsors receive 1 dinner at no cost and may purchase up to 5 additional dinners for $250.00 each
- Active “Foundation Circle” sponsors receive up to 6 dinners at no cost
Check out some highlights from our past Annual Member Dinners:
- 2019 – www.cacitymanagers.org/2019-annual-member-dinner-recap
- 2018 – www.cacitymanagers.org/2018-annual-member-dinner-recap
- 2017 – www.facebook.com/cacitymanagers/posts/1443064319061298
- 2016 – www.cacitymanagers.org/2016-awards-annual-member-dinner-recap
- 2015 – www.cacitymanagers.org/2015-awards-for-outstanding-service
- 2014 – www.cacitymanagers.org/2014-awards-for-outstanding-service
- 2013 – www.cacitymanagers.org/ccmfs-2013-annual-awards-announced