CCMF’s 2020 Member Dinner was held
Thursday, Feb. 6, 2020 at
Jacuzzi Family Vineyards in Sonoma
Each year, the California City Management Foundation hosts an Annual Member Appreciation Dinner while at the League of California Cities’ City Managers Department meeting. The Annual Member Dinner is a great opportunity to reconnect with old friends and make new ones in our expanding city management community. We also publicly announce our two Annual Award winners and give generous thanks to our sponsors that make this event (and so many other events, services and resources) possible each year.
If you have any questions about the CCMF Annual Member Appreciation Dinner, please contact Eren Compton at email@example.com.
2020 Dinner prices and member/sponsor benefits:
- Active CCMF Members may bring themselves and one significant other* for $75.00 each
- Active Corporate Member ($1,250) sponsors receive 1 dinner at no cost but may not purchase additional dinners
- Active Corporate Benefactor ($3,000) sponsors receive 1 dinner at no cost and may purchase up to 5 additional dinners for $250.00 each
- Active Foundation Circle ($10,000) sponsors receive up to 6 dinners at no cost
* CCMF’s policy is that CCMF members may only bring significant others as guests. If your intended guest is eligible for CCMF membership themselves, they must register to become a CCMF member first to attend the Dinner. Requests for exceptions will not be granted.
Check out highlights from our past Annual Member Dinners:
- 2020 – cacitymanagers.org/2020-annual-member-dinner-sonoma
- 2019 – cacitymanagers.org/2019-annual-member-dinner-recap
- 2018 – cacitymanagers.org/2018-annual-member-dinner-recap
- 2017 – Facebook album
- 2016 – cacitymanagers.org/2016-awards-annual-member-dinner-recap
- 2015 – cacitymanagers.org/2015-awards-for-outstanding-service
- 2014 – cacitymanagers.org/2014-awards-for-outstanding-service
- 2013 – cacitymanagers.org/ccmfs-2013-annual-awards-announced