The California City Management Foundation Board of Trustees currently consists of 15 members whose responsibilities include:
- Attending meetings and events
- Recruiting new members
- Identifying current industry trends and determining ways in which CCMF can affect change
- Implementing at least one CCMF project or program annually
- Supporting new managers and Managers in Transition (MITs)
- Representing CCMF to other organizations
See the CCMF Governance webpage for more information, such as Board Meeting Agendas and Minutes.
CCMF Board of Trustees members at the 2019 CCMF Member Appreciation Dinner at the USS Midway Museum in San Diego.