The California City Management Foundation Board of Trustees currently consists of 15 members whose responsibilities include:
- Attending meetings and events
- Recruiting new members
- Identifying current industry trends and determining ways in which CCMF can affect change
- Implementing at least one CCMF project or program annually
- Supporting new managers and Managers in Transition (MITs)
- Representing CCMF to other organizations
See the CCMF Governance webpage for more information, such as Board Meeting Agendas and Minutes.