The California City Management Foundation promotes and encourages excellence in city management by providing training, support and guidance for the lifelong learning and professional development of City Managers throughout the state.
Individual membership is available to all California City Managers and Assistant City Managers, both current and retired.
Not sure if you qualify? Click/tap here.
Interested in becoming a private sector member? Click/tap here.
Individual membership benefits include:
- Unlimited access to the members-only section of the CCMF website which includes the City Manager Model Employment Agreement, and a library of training materials focused on ethical standards and professional development for all city managers.
- Member-only webinars on important topics such as compensation trends, retirement planning, healthcare, and more.
- Invitations to the annual Member Appreciation Dinner.
- The CCMF weekly electronic newsletter, full of informative articles about, and of interest to, city managers.
- Access to, and inclusion in, the CCMF peer network of city managers. Our searchable database lists hundreds of city managers available to give advice and support.
- Assistance for city managers undergoing transitional periods in their careers, including legal advice, professional counseling, and peer support.
- A discount to the ever-popular CCMF Golf Tournament, an every-other-year opportunity to connect with fellow city managers.
Annual individual membership fee is $400.
Retired City Managers may purchase an annual individual membership for $150.
All memberships are based on a fiscal year of July 1 through June 30.
If you would prefer to pay by check, please download, fill out and mail the 2017-18 CCMF Individual Membership Invoice form.