Each year, the California City Management Foundation hosts an Annual Member Appreciation Dinner while at the League of California Cities’ City Managers Department meeting. The Annual Member Dinner is a great opportunity to reconnect with old friends and make new ones in our expanding city management community. We also publicly announce our two Annual Award winners and give generous thanks to our corporate members that make this event (and so many other events, services and resources) possible each year.
Reservations, along with full payment, must be received by EOD Friday, January 12, 2018. Please RSVP by:
- Mailing in your RSVP card and check. Active members and sponsors should have received an RSVP card and envelope in the mail. Checks should be made out to “CCMF”. –or–
- Filling out the PayPal form at cacitymanagers.org/dinner, which will prompt you to pay by credit card.
Typical dinner prices and member/sponsor benefits (click/tap here to learn more about becoming a CCMF Sponsor):
- Active CCMF Members may bring themselves and one significant other for $65.00 each
- Active “Corporate Member” sponsors receive 1 free dinner but may not purchase additional dinners
- Active “Corporate Benefactor” sponsors receive 1 free dinner and may purchase up to 5 additional dinners for $225.00 each
- Active “Foundation Circle” sponsors receive up to 6 free dinners